Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm going going - back back - to Chicago

Our E-2 visas are in hand. We are finally cleared to go to Korea! We drove to Chicago from Racine today at 10AM, arriving at noon, only to find out that our visas were not going to be ready until 3PM. We walked over to Michigan Ave on downtown and found a really cool local place to get lunch... TGI Fridays :-(... We went back at 3PM on the dot and got back on our way by 4PM. I got to experience driving through my first Chicago rush hour, and it went pretty smoothly.

Now we only have a few more loose ends to tie up tomorrow, finalizing cards, trying to get "prescription help" for the flight, canceling the gym contract. I think both Megan and I are ready to end the exit procession and finally get to Korea!

PS - sing the title of the post to "Going Back to Cali" by Biggy

No comments: